free web hit counter ms. firecracker!: worst "celebrity" sighting ever

keeps the hot side hot, and the cool side cool

April 29, 2007

worst "celebrity" sighting ever

marty, of marty & avrum, at the green living show this weekend. a.k.a. this guy:

there was some free food (and wine!) to be had, and i've heard that he'll show up to any and all events just for the food. i won't reveal my sources, i'm just saying that's what i heard.

also, don't feel bad if you don't know who this guy is. that is exactly why it's the worst celeb sighting ever. the best? still bono. (yeah, it's not on my blog, but i am correctly credited with the sighting...).

Labels: ,

4 item(s) of back talk

Blogger rob thought it was important to say...

what about antonio banderas? where does he fit into the continuum?

i saw daniel macivor last week, which i was excited about.

4:26 PM

 
Blogger anne... thought it was important to say...

oooh, you are so right. thanks for reminding me abour senor banderas... i still think bono was better though.

also : i don't know who daniel macivor is.... he's got to be better than marty though.

4:36 PM

 
Blogger rob thought it was important to say...

if you ever watched twitch city, you would know. :)

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Jay thought it was important to say...

I could have eaten lunch with the queen yesterday and I'd never know it. I can barely "sight" my bestest friends...I just don't pay attention.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home