no, i do not know nick lambrinos!
it's been just a smidge over a year since i made this post; an open letter to nick lambrinos. nick apparently has a
today, i received this in my inbox...
"Hi,
Do you have a phone number of Nick Lambrinos?
Regards,
VG"
super. now i'm getting E-MAIL for the guy too. i guess it doesn't help that a google search for "nick lambrinos" only returns my site....
(note: this e-mail was sent from an "adultbouncer.com" website, which is apparently chock full o' porn... the lambrinos mystery deepens.)



1 item(s) of back talk
when i e-mailed back to reiterate that NO, i don't know the guy, i got this response:
"Hi,
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I'm looking for this person (financial questions), he just disconnectd his phone earlier this week and I've got no contact info about him anymore. So I was trying to find at least something. I would be grateful if somebody could help me.
Sincerely,
VG"
i know when to stop beating a dead horse...
3:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home